Registration & Sign-in
Go to https://adzilla.in/register/ and you can sign up using your social media accounts or a username and email id.
Go to https://adzilla.in/login/ and you can login using your social media accounts or your registered username and password.
After you sign up, a password will be sent to your registered email id. You can login to your account using it.
If you wish to update your existing password, head over to profile settings on ‘My Account’ page, enter your new password and click ‘Update Now’.
Go to the login page and click on ‘Forgot Password’. Enter your registered email id and click ‘Reset Password’. A new password will be sent to your inbox.
Login to your account. Click on ‘POST FREE AD’ on the top right of the website. Fill out all the necessary fields and click ‘PUBLISH AD’. Congrats! Your ad is now published and visible to thousands of potential buyers.
Yes. Only registered users can post ads on Adzilla. This helps us verify the authenticity of the user, prevent spam, fraudulent ads and keep the site clean for genuine buyers and sellers.
Nothing. All registered users are allowed to post FREE ads. However, if you wish to feature your ad in premium category, you need to purchase one of our premium plans.
How does unlimited sound? That’s right! Any user can post unlimited free ads for lifetime as long as the ads adhere to our listing policy.
A free ad will stay for 90 days on Adzilla, after which it expires and is removed.
One of the primary limitations of a free ad is limited visibility, thus potentially limiting the number of buyers that might contact you.
If you wish to remove this limitation and sell your ad quickly, upgrade your ad to premium category.
Go to ‘My Account’. Click on ‘MY ADS’, choose ‘EDIT’ for the ad you wish to change the details of, make your desired changes, and you can re-publish the ad with your updated changes.
In the submit ad page, under ‘Image and Video’, you can provide a url(YouTube, Vimeo) to the item you are listing on Adzilla.
If you wish to know how to upload a video on youtube, follow the instructions in the link given below.
In order to post a good looking ad, make sure you fill out all the appropriate fields while submitting the ad including type of ad, price, pictures and video(a big plus) of the item/service/job you are listing on Adzilla.
Go to ‘My Account’. Click on ‘Profile Settings’ in the sidebar. Hit the ‘Verify your account’ button,click on ‘Get verification code’ and after entering the verification code sent to your email id, click ‘Verify Now’. You’ll see a verified tick after your name once your account is successfully verified.
Go to ‘My Account’. Click on ‘Profile Settings’ and choose ‘Upload Photo’.
Go to ‘My Account’. Click on ‘Profile Settings’, fill out your basic information, contact details, social media links and click on ‘Update Now’ when you are done.
Your followers are those who like to keep themselves updated with your latest ads by following you.
If you are on single ad page, click on ‘Follow’ button under the user and you will start following the user.
Go to ‘My Account’. Click on ‘Logout’ at the bottom of the sidebar.
Premium ad makes your ad prominent by making your ad more visible to users. Premium ad plans can be purchased for a fee. See ‘Pricing Plans’ for more details.
Login to your account, go to ‘Pricing Plans’ (https://adzilla.in/pricing-plans) and choose a premium plan. After completing your payment, go to My Account>>Post New Ad, fill out the necessary fields and choose your premium plan before publishing your ad.
A premium ad carries a ‘Featured’ tag differentiating itself from free ads, displayed on top of search results, thus increasing its visibility and improving the chances of attracting potential buyers.
Go to ‘Pricing Plans’ and choose a premium plan. Once you make payment successfully, go to ‘My Account’, click on ‘My Ads’ and choose ‘EDIT’ for the ad you want to upgrade. Scroll all the way down, choose your premium category and publish your ad.
Premium plans are tailored to give high visibility to your ads and allow you to post bulk premium ads based on the plan you choose.
Head over to ‘Pricing Plans’ (https://adzilla.in/pricing-plans/) and choose a premium plan which suits your needs.
You can use the search bar to select the category, enter the keyword and your location to find any item/service/job on Adzilla.
Advanced Search can be used to filter your search results based on your parameters like price range, location, subcategory or type of ad etc.
You can search for your location on the search bar on map and it will display the featured ads listed at that particular location. Alternatively, you can just click on the ‘Location’ icon in search bar and it will automatically retrieve your location and featured ads displayed at that location.
A ‘single ad’ page is where you can view the details of an ad, contact its owner, report the ad or share it with your friends etc.
You can view the details of an ad including its price, location, description, type of ad etc. by clicking on the ‘View Ad’ button on the thumbnail of an ad.
There are two ways to contact the owner of an ad:
- Make Offer – You can make an offer for the listed item/service and it will go to the inbox of the owner’s account.
- Send Email – You can send a message to the registered email of the owner by filling up the ‘Send Email’ form on the single ad page.
You can check offers for your ad under ‘Received Offers’ in the ‘Messages’ section of your account.
When you click ‘Mark Favorite’ button on a single ad page, you can view it for future reference under MyAccount>>Favorite Ads
On a single ad page, under the ‘Share Ad’ section, you can share the ad with your friends/followers on different social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams. This is also true for house rentals.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- In case of electronic goods, cars, and bikes you should test the functioning of the item before purchase. Verify vehicle chassis number. 3rd party services are available that can provide the history of a vehicle for theft, damage, and for identification purposes.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if there is a request for a bulk order. Ask the buyer to provide photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
If you have any suggestions for FAQ, please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.